Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally...

I put a post-it note on my desk that shouted "Work on LHC" on September 10th. It sure was an ugly frog, so I was delaying it.It is the 26th of October today, and more than a month since the LHC was shut down(19th September) due to a serious fault.

So I think, it is high time I got my hands dirty with this work.The reason I was procrastinating  it was because, I am an average student of physics and understanding this stuff requires some physics brain. But some of my readers will be familiar with my philosophy,"Better late than Never :-)"

But first, I need to tell you that we all are greatly indebted to the internet, and especially resources like Wikipedia, Howstuffworks, and thousands of other free projects that participate in knowledge sharing.If not for them , no way could anyone, except for the intellectually elite have any idea about the complicated world of Science and Research.

So I'll work on this in two parts. In one part, I'll show off how much I've learnt and in the other I'll share some ordinary insights!!

Wish me luck!!