Friday, January 1, 2010

My tummy’s call

I heard my stomach growl

A shot of pain struck my head
My legs could only crawl
I didn’t know where I was going
But I kept moving on.

I reached a place where I could sit
And gobbled up all the food I could get.
And then I looked at my belly and said,

“You’re way too cruel man
You shouldn’t have treated me like that
Just to fulfill your hungry demands”

That’s when I heard my digestive tunes,
Tell the truth in full command.

“We saw what you did to your soul
When everything was in your control.
No food, No water.
And the pain you caused her.

You dumped her place with filth and foul matter
She struggled for air,
And sobbed lonely tears of despair
You froze her senses,
Just to fulfilled your immature pretenses,

A careless prayer was all you mumbled,
A perverse swear and a powerful grumble,
An arrogant mind.
And a trend in fashion.
A worthless ambition.
A Godless destination.

Now you complain,
That life’s a strain.
You’re totally depressed
And fuming out your stress

Every where you turn,
Your dreams have all been burned.
And then you point on HIGH,
Shouting, “WHERE’S MY REPLY ?”

I wonder if you are crazy;
You know that you have to eat,
when you’re head goes dizzy.
Don’t you know WHERE TO GO?
When your life’s all messy ?

Jesus is your Saviour
Only He gives life to your soul
Surrender to Him
And give Him total control

He knows the secret
And the guilt within
Yet, HIS LOVE is too powerful
To stay away from your sin

What He did on that Cross,
You thought was great history
But if you accept, believe and confess
Baby, It’ll change your destiny.”

Before I could burp,
I bowed my head to say;
I’m sorry,
I promise that its with You, Jesus that I will forever stay.

No comments: