Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Intelligent designer

The world has constantly been questioning the existence of a Creator and presents various theories to prove itself. Those who oppose the presence of a Creator God are unsatisfied with their own theories that they keep looking for new ones.

But those who get into a relationship with God can see His hand in work everywhere. My life is that of an ordinary student's; but there are times when things happen that I cannot handle, at those times I am totally comfortable with God on my side; A peace above all understanding takes over when I realise that God has taken control.

The entire universe, is large and intricately complex. Just because there is a God in control we can be in perfect peace , if the entire world was held together by some random blast, we are prone to become non-existent any time.

Sometimes when there maybe nagging questions about my life and my future, This is what I tell myself , I wasn't here by a random chance, I am here for a purpose carefully designed by God. When the world saw me for the first time; God had already seen my life beginning from the end.When the perfection of the creation around me strikes me with awe, I remember that my insignificant life also is in total in control of this Perfect Creator.. the Perfect Master.. my God.. my Father.


Isaiah 46:10
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psalms 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

No comments: