Saturday, August 8, 2009

faithful servant


Not another option

Lord I don't want many open doors

My life is Your breath in action

And it is Your will that I adore


When I look inside to feel

The deep desires in me

Roaring emotions slowly fade

And only the gentle sound of Your heartbeat remains.


Trying to focus,

And struggling to find.

The reason for my life.

Lord, what were your thoughts for me ?

When I was nowhere else but in Your mind.


Your perfect Life

Teaches me how to live and walk

Your selfless Death

Makes me wonder

Why did you care about me so much at all?

Your resurrection my King

Proves your power and dominion

Above all that I behold in awe.


Life goes on here for few years alone.

The rest I spend in an eternity

Irresistible though unknown


With arms open wide

Master you are waiting for me.

To show me my mansion

And Your Glory to reveal


When you behold me in your arms

I want you to say

“Well done faithful servant

You've always known my heart

And obeyed my voice

Even through troubled paths”


In this life Father

My strength will always fail.

Oh Lord, My Master

Let your Grace alone prevail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Stuff Cynthia!!!!Really cooooL!!!