Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Appointment


(Forgive me!! I don't know poetry but wanted to try..)


The Appointment

Many things I want to say...

Even though some are very deep

But still I wish I had a stage

To tell everyone how I feel.


Philosophical... Whew!! I wish I'm not!

But down to earth and true.

A crazy stop in the journey is over

And I'm being carried through.


Its a joy to look back

And even more joy to look ahead.

But right where I am.

I can't find the right emotion to shed.


Born for a Purpose,

That's greater than me

My life's insignificant 

In the midst of the Light I see.


It gives me peace to know

That I belong to a bigger Plan.

That I am not alone

And every step is in His Hand.


There are dreams that I can carry

And there are ones I need to leave

NO matter what!!; I have a Father and  Friend

Who can meet my every need.


When I didn't have a form

And not even a name

He gave me a job

And enough of His Grace.


I am standing and knocking at the door of a busy world

Waiting and watching, naive and swirled.

He picks me up, with a warm embrace.

And every doubt is gone...

When I see His Face.

-Callie

No comments: